Semi Skilled Labour Job Overview:
Semi-skilled labour are workers who have a significant amount of work experience in the industry. They are equipped with intermediate skills such as using Jackhammer, Vacuuming, Pressure washing etc.
In addition to that, they are Fall Protection trained, can identify scaffolding types, have experience using ladders safely and are fit-tested which comes with own half facemask.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operating a wheelbarrow and dollies
- Manual handling of material
- Acting as a spotter for equipment
- Vacuuming (changing bags, filters, create a dustless environment)
- Pressure washing
- Operating a leaf blower, gas and electric
- Aware of steel stud framing, wood framing-able to assist in cutting
- Aware of drywall procedures
- Assist with insulation
- Assist in painting preparation
- Assist in waterproofing
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and some power tools
- Experience in measuring with a tape measure and snapping lines using a chalk line
- Assist in demolition
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Intermediate knowledge of math
- Must own PPE (hard hat, high visibility vest, steel toe boots); other PPE such as glasses, half-face or full-face mask, gloves will be preferred.
- Must be physically fit (able to lift and move 50 lbs over 100 meters).
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
▲ Apply Now
Questions ? Call us at ▲ 778-398-1111
Looking to Hire ?
If you are looking to Hire General Labourer, Skilled Labour, Semi Skilled Labour, Carpenters, Hoist Operators or if you have any questions, please call our office at ▲ 778-398-1111