General Labour Job Overview:
General Labourers work in construction, manufacturing or other physically demanding jobs such as cleaning and landscaping.
General labourers may be asked to complete a wide range of tasks. Below are some of the examples but not limited to it:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mopping and general housekeeping
- Operating a pallet jack
- Manual handling of material and manual dexterity
- Assist trades on site with other duties and follow directions from the site supervisor.
- Knowledge of some basic hand tools
- Basic knowledge of math
- Must own PPE (hard hat, high visibility vest, steel toe boots); other PPE such as glasses, half-face or full-face mask, gloves will be preferred.
- Must be physically fit (able to lift and move 50 lbs over 100 meters).
- Preferably has a basic tool belt.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
▲ Apply Now
Questions ? Call us at ▲ 778-398-1111
Looking to Hire ?
If you are looking to Hire General Labourer, Skilled Labour, Semi Skilled Labour, Carpenters, Hoist Operators or if you have any questions, please call our office at ▲ 778-398-1111